returns + exchanges
Updated Christmas Return + Exchange Period
As of Monday 28th November 2016, our return and exchange period has been extended. You now have until Sunday 8th January 2017 to return or exchange your order in-store and online.
Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from pavementbrands.com. However, if you receive an item that is faulty or significantly different to that being displayed, you may return it to us for a refund or exchange, subject to our current return policy conditions set out below:
pavement wants you to be 100% satisfied
If you have changed your mind, unwashed, unworn or unused items may be returned, with receipt, for exchange, credit note (available in-store only) or refund within the 14 days of purchase and if the original tags are still on the items. This applies to all purchases, excluding sale items. If your item/s is faulty or damaged, please return faulty merchandise with your receipt to any store for a full refund or exchange. Sale items however can only be exchanged within the 14 days for another sale item of equal or greater value. No refund or credit note is issued for sale items.
To Obtain a Refund or Exchange for Online Purchases
All Refunds or Exchanges must be accompanied by a completed ‘Return’s Form’ and the original register receipt, within 14 days of purchase.
- For exchanges: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and item/s you would like to exchange to and we will confirm the availability of the item.
- For Refunds and Exchanges: Send your item with the supported paperwork to:
Attention: Pavement Webstore
13-15 Endeavour Way, Braeside, 3195, Victoria, Australia
- Please pack the item/s to be returned securely with original packaging, with proper packaging materials. Please note: Merchandise that is improperly packed for return shipping and is damaged in shipping will not be accepted for any refund or exchange.
- We cannot accept return or exchange of swimwear that has been removed from its original packaging / wrapping for hygiene reasons.
- With the exception of faulty / damaged goods, return postage is at customer's expense. We will issue a refund or exchange within 14 days of purchase date with receipt and satisfactory inspection of the returned item/s.
- For faulty/ damaged items, please contact us at email@example.com so that return postage can be arranged.
- Online store purchases can be returned or exchanged in-store. Above conditions apply.
To Obtain a Refund or Exchange for In-Store Purchases
You can return goods to any Pavement store within 14 days of receipt of purchase. Receipt is required for all exchanges and refunds.